Friday, May 7, 2010

Solicitation


I need some help from anyone who may be reading my blog.  I have been getting kind of cramped up in my hotel rooms, and I'm searching for things to do now that I have a rental car in Cleveland.  I'm driving from Cleveland to Cincinnati, then on to Detroit, then back to Cleveland for my flight back to Houston.  I went to Mall of the America in Minneapolis, which was fun, and the picture at the top of this post is of the roller coasters inside the mall.  I did feel pretty creepy taking that picture because there were a lot of kids around and my camera is a nice camera.  I didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

Anyway, I think I might hit Canton, OH, home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, on my way to Cincinnati tomorrow.  Louisville is only 2 hours away from Cincinnati so I thought about possibly going to the Louisville Slugger factory. I'm in the market for drives around or less than 2 hours from Detroit, Cincinnati, and Cleveland.  I will leave early tomorrow morning for Cincinnati and I have a game there at 7:10, and I don't have anything to do until my game in Detroit on Monday at 7:05.  Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

No comments: